As a philosophy of WTF Are Men Thinking? Book & www.wtfarementhinking.com Website (WTFAMT) it is our policy to respect your privacy.
- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, WTFAMT may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any WTFAMT product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
WTFAMT collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
- Third Party Vendors
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
WTFAMT collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding WTFAMT’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from WTFAMT, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of WTFAMT’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from WTFAMT and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the WTFAMT site or any WTFAMT product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of WTFAMT, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the WTFAMT site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning WTFAMT’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
WTFAMT limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. WTFAMT does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
WTFAMT does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to WTFAMT’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on WTFAMT’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if WTFAMT has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with WTFAMT’s rights or property, other users of WTFAMT’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that WTFAMT or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which WTFAMT or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), WTFAMT will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove WTFAMT’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
WTFAMT will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing WTFAMT about changes to their personal information. WTFAMT will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
WTFAMT will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
WTFAMT will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
WTF Are Men Thinking?
c/o Solavista Media, LLC
14362 North Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Suite 1000
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
If WTFAMT is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney/client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting WTFAMT as described above. WTFAMT will promptly correct such personal information.
Solavista Media reserves the right to change this policy without prior notification.
Last update: June 11, 2012